5 févr. 2009

Everybody here wants you too...my friend ;)


I have tonight a tender and amused thought for a person who illuminated my days once, but disappeared already... May be it was really my fault, who knows, I'm definitely not ready to admit it anyway ;)
May be I wasn't able to keep him close, but one thing is certain: I figured out later it was stupid to fall apart for such and idiot thing ... or is it just destiny? is this is how it's meant to be?? whatever....
I just want to say that I'm forgiving him too, and sorry for not answering all the messages, and sorry for turning my back several times. Forgiveness takes more time with me, he knows it more than anyone ... :)
He used to express his feelings and his thoughts through music, like most of us, but he had SOOO special and wonderful choices...
Tonight, I want to turn him back this one he used to sing to me :) And even if it's too late for both of us, I don't wanna loose this special thing between us too, it just took me more time to realise ;) I'm keeping very good memories too, and yes playing scrabble will never be the same ;)
Turning back this song is sort of a relief from anger, rancor ...
and hey, ok, I'm ready to be good friends now :)


Découvrez Jeff Buckley!

Aucun commentaire: